Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bankers and Calendars



Community bankers in small towns are awesome and I always enjoy photographing them!  I have meant dozens and dozens of bankers in small towns with all my banking photography assignments.

There's a lesson to be learned from these approachable, friendly and customer service bankers.  On assignment recently at a small town's bank, I noticed a small calendar on the desk and the model of the month was a sexy shirtless male.  Each month was a different man, of course.  Then I noticed every female banker had the same calendar on their desk.  Joking with them they told us a local business man gives them away to customers.  He was planning on giving out the female model calendars.  Then his wife insisted he can only do that if he also hands out the male model calendars.

So, after a few laughs the banker went down the street and brought back a handful of calendars (male and female) for me, the female art director and my wife.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment