Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm very excited that I just released the 10 latest Revealed subjects.  Actually, this is the new project, THIS I BELIEVE REVEALED.


This I Believe - Rhode Island and Revealed are two projects that have been easily merged and complement each other to create a new project. This collaboration makes an even greater impression and impact on Rhode Islanders through print, radio and photography that create a unique and multi-dimensional experience and personal connection for the audience.  This I Believe - Rhode Island may be heard on Rhode Island's NPR station WRNI.

WRNI and Scott Indermaur have collaborated to create THIS I BELIEVE REVEALED. This project currently has 13 subjects and their essays may also be heard at WRNI’s website.

This project is made possible in part by a grant from the Rhode Island State Council on the Arts, through an appropriation by the Rhode Island General Assembly and a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.

The images and esssays may be viewed at - Facebook, Revealedproject, siphotography and in a few weeks at WRNI's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment