Friday, July 3, 2009



This is my July email promotion. It is a corporate environmental portrait of Pratt & Whitney President David P. Hess taken at their training facility in Hartford, CT.

The email verbage:


The last 6 months have been full of amazing new projects, opportunities and changes. A major change is my brand new website featuring 50+ new images!

I photographed some amazing people during the first half of this year...the president of Pratt & Whitney, a CEO of a major pharmaceutical company, and in partnership with National Public Radio's This I Believe, unveiled my Revealed project - an exploration of an individual's essence and spirituality.

Another Breakthrough is a new Web site, featuring more than 10+ projects!

Ultimately through WHAT we do...
HOW we do what we do...
and for what PURPOSE do we do what we do...every day...
we can make a better tomorrow for someone else.

Today, what OPPORTUNITY was given to you that will get someone closer to a better tomorrow?

It's how you pay it FORWARD that makes it work...

Keep that MOMENTUM going,

Scott Indermaur

HOT STUFF --- NEW portfolios!!! NEW website!!!

Also, Check Out My new This I Believe - Revealed Multi-Media

No comments:

Post a Comment